Sunday, August 2, 2009

Every nation, tribe, and tongue

From Jennifer
Today part of our team got to experience Christian worship Indian sytle. Jennifer, Sandy, Deb, John, and Dana went to a service at pastor Job's church and it was absolutely amazing. Words could not describe the energy in the room. Jennifer took a short video of the worship. John gave a short message before Pastor Job's sermon. Afterward we were all greeted by everyone that was in the service and some other people in the village. Many of the children gave us bracelets and told us that we were their "forever friends". It was an awesome way to start this journey before we go into the villages to do the work we came here to do. Tonight... we celebrate!

4 comments:

  1. Having just returned from Mexico on Saturday, I can't help but smile when I think about the impact you guys are having. I will be praying for everyone who is there serving. God is amazing!!!

    Jonathan Hampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from Jennifers cousin Amy: Love the blog so I can follow your journey!! The short video is a great glimpse of what you are experiencing. I am very happy you all made it safe. Be careful, I'm thinking of you!! Take care all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over-joyed at all that I know you are experiencing, and I'm praying for you all. God's holy name is being glorified in your work, and His Spirit is spreading wildly! Continue in Him, as He is always with you. Love, Jennifer K.

    ReplyDelete